For adult and student volunteers, BCB offers free training at our Winslow studios (effective February 1, 2015, at #144 Hildebrand Village).
Courses for volunteers, at no charge, have included:
- Dropping Into Your Radio Voice: Radio voice training by professional voice over artist, Kayla Black
- Getting Started in a Radio Studio: Orientation by BCB project manager, Barry Peters
- How to Podcast: Introductory training by BCB Volunteer Coordinator Lyssa Danehy deHart
- Studio Tech Training: Overview training by BCB project manager, Barry Peters
- Audio Editing: Training in audio editing software and workflow, by BCB’s Volunteer Coordinator Lyssa Danehy deHart, with support from BCB’s most experienced audio editor, Tim Bird
Tutoring is also offered by appointment, at no charge for BCB volunteers.
To inquire about participating in BCB training and tutoring, please fill in our BCB contact form.