In this sequel of BARN’s monthly BCB podcast, Catherine Camp of the BARN board highlights upcoming events, arts workshops and learning experiences at the Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network (BARN).
– Glass Studio: Carol Baker will offer tips and tricks for finding supplies and sources of glass online. Wednesday, Feb 10th at 10am.
– Doll Making: Sue Van Duine offers a 5-session class on the full-range of doll-making skills. Starting Thursday Feb 18th.
– Malas and Mantras: This mala bead-making class will be Friday, Feb 19th, 10am to 1pm.
– Electro-Etching: This technique makes flat-metal designs visually stunning. Beginners are welcome on Saturday, Feb 20th at 10am.
– Teneriffe Lace Making: This 3-session course starts Feb 24th in the evening.
– Linocut Block Prints: Leigh Metteer, a long-time printmaker, teaches on Saturday, Feb 27th.
– Electronic and Technical Arts: See a demo of a drone watercraft on Sunday Feb 28th at 4:30.
– Glass Artist: Michael Dupille teaches how to paint with “frit” (crushed glass) on Wednesday March 2nd.
– Wire Crochet: Learn the basics on Saturday, March 5th from 9am to 1pm.
For a calendar of events and further details, visit the BARN website.
Credits: BCB host: Joanna Pyle; BCB audio editor and social media publisher: Barry Peters.